Lost & Deleted File Recovery
Have you accidentally deleted important files, lost critical emails, or erased tomorrow’s presentation? Don’t panic. Take a breath and relax because those files can still be saved using our Deleted File Recovery. Accidentally deleting files can be terrifying, especially when that file contains a project for work, a school report, or other important documents.
Even though it seems like the file no longer exists on your hard drive, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it is gone forever. In fact, chances are very good that those files can still be recovered.
At Mass Data Recovery we can:
- Find files even when the Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Get back data after accidental format, even after a Windows reinstallation
- Recover data after a hard disk crash
- Get files back after a partitioning error
- Get data back from RAW hard drives
- Recover documents, photos, video music and email
- Recover data from hard drives, camera cards, USB, Zip and other media
What to expect:
The initial evaluation usually takes between 1-3 business days depending on the extent of the damage. Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive an exact quote for the recovery. We will also provide you with the estimated time to completion and probable success rate. You can stop by anytime. An appointment is not required.
For directions and service center hours, click here.